THE BENEFITS OF COACHINGLooking for some statistics to support your coaching investment? Look no further!
The human impact
- When employee training is supported by coaching, it leads to an increase of 88% in productivity, versus the 23% observed through training alone.
- 80% of those coached saw improved self confidence.
- 73% of those coached saw improved relationships.
- 72% saw improved communication skills.
- 70% saw improved work performance.
- 61% saw improved business management.
- 57% saw improved time management.
- 51% saw improved team performance.
The cultural investment
Studies have shown that organisations who coach their teams have a culture that:
- Is 36% more collaborative.
- Has 32% lower staff turnover.
- Is 18% more likely to show improved profit.
- Over 70% also benefit from improved work performance, better relationships, and more effective communication skills.
The business benefits
- Recent research has shown that 86% of organisations who have used coaching say that they have made their investment back.
- Coaching is a well proven supplement to workplace training initiatives, too. The effectiveness of company training programmes can increase from 22% to 88% when supported by strong coaching skills.
- Only 10% of teams rate themselves as high performing prior to starting a team coaching engagement. It’s clear that the real focus should be on the power and synergy of our teams to build the best coaching cultures, and team coaching is a highly valuable tool to support with this.
- In the best case scenario, a business demonstrated a 788% ROI on their executive coaching investment!
Got a question for our team?
If you have a question, need some guidance in booking one of our courses or are looking for a coaching provider, then look no further than this handy section of the website! If you’re also wanting to learn more about our unique coaching approach, our accredited coaches, or our wonderful team, just fill in the form and one of our team members, Amy or Ginette, will be in touch.